Subscribe To Our Blog
- Just Released: Oracle Hyperion Planning in the Cloud!
- Is Your Organization Resisting Process or System Changes?
- Custom Calculations on Essbase ASO Cubes
- Hyperion Planning in the Cloud – It’s real!
- What’s New in EPM 188.8.131.52: Data Relationship Management (DRM), Financial Data Quality Management (FDM), ERPi, & Oracle Data Integrator (ODI)
Tag Archives: Hyperion
eWebinar: Is your organization resisting process and/or system changes and limiting your success? Resistance to “Change” has been cited as the #1 reason why system implementation and transformation efforts fail. However, by evaluating your current environment and designing a comprehensive … Continue reading
September 25th eWebinar: PLANtastic- Hosted Hyperion Planning in the Cloud If you think your organization does not have the resources to implement Oracle® Hyperion Planning, think again! PLANtastic is an all-inclusive entry into a complete, enterprise planning solution for one … Continue reading
The release of 184.108.40.206 by Oracle showcases the company’s promise of continued investment in Essbase. As illustrated in the diagram below, each release has delivered enhancements for both users and administrators. EPM 220.127.116.11 delivers several new benefits. First, Oracle has … Continue reading
Our second edition of the “What’s New in EPM 18.104.22.168” blog series will review the new Hyperion Project Financial Planning application. Following other special-purpose planning applications such as Workforce and Capital Asset planning, Project Financial Planning allows managers the ability … Continue reading