Subscribe To Our Blog
- Just Released: Oracle Hyperion Planning in the Cloud!
- Is Your Organization Resisting Process or System Changes?
- Custom Calculations on Essbase ASO Cubes
- Hyperion Planning in the Cloud – It’s real!
- What’s New in EPM 22.214.171.124: Data Relationship Management (DRM), Financial Data Quality Management (FDM), ERPi, & Oracle Data Integrator (ODI)
Tag Archives: OBIEE
The release of 126.96.36.199 by Oracle showcases the company’s promise of continued investment in Essbase. As illustrated in the diagram below, each release has delivered enhancements for both users and administrators. EPM 188.8.131.52 delivers several new benefits. First, Oracle has … Continue reading
It’s time to dive into the new closed-loop solutions for financial close and disclosure management within the Hyperion Financial Close Suite. There are several enhanced capabilities including Account Reconciliation Manager™ (ARM), configurable dimensionality in Hyperion Financial Management™ (HFM), Oracle® Financial … Continue reading
On April 7th, Oracle launched the widely anticipated Oracle EPM System Release 184.108.40.206. The release delivers enhanced planning and budgeting, new closed-loop solutions for financial close and disclosure management, and a range of new features that reduce total cost of … Continue reading