Subscribe To Our Blog
- Just Released: Oracle Hyperion Planning in the Cloud!
- Is Your Organization Resisting Process or System Changes?
- Custom Calculations on Essbase ASO Cubes
- Hyperion Planning in the Cloud – It’s real!
- What’s New in EPM 126.96.36.199: Data Relationship Management (DRM), Financial Data Quality Management (FDM), ERPi, & Oracle Data Integrator (ODI)
Tag Archives: Project Financial Planning
Our second edition of the “What’s New in EPM 188.8.131.52” blog series will review the new Hyperion Project Financial Planning application. Following other special-purpose planning applications such as Workforce and Capital Asset planning, Project Financial Planning allows managers the ability … Continue reading