Executive Luncheon NYC
The Oracle Enterprise Performance Management (Hyperion) team invites you to a Cloud focused event on August 12th in the NYC office. Our keynote speaker, Eric Crum, IT Director for the Finance Team of Panera Bread, will present how the company moved to a Cloud solution for Operational Expense Planning and Detailed Workforce Planning.
Join us for lunch and a gathering of peers from various companies as we cover some key topics related to Cloud and case studies, including:
- Diono, CTDI, Competitor Group, and Western Alliance Bancorporation
- And how they have leveraged the cloud for Financial and Sales Forecasting, Sensitivity Modeling, M&A Planning and insight into Profitability by products, customers, and geographies
Plus, hear how the Cloud:
- Can be used to enhance various processes within your business, including planning, consolidations, business intelligence, sales analysis and collaborative reporting
- Has helped organizations across a range of industries find solutions to everyday business process issues in a quick time
- Is an option for existing Hyperion customers to convert your current on premise investment and reduce future CapEx
11:30–2:00pm (Lunch will be served.)
120 Park at Grand Central
Space for this informative luncheon is limited.
Posted on Tue, July 14, 2015
by Anne Stein