HomeStreet Bank Identifies Net Revenue Contribution with Essbase and Oracle Data Integrator at Collaborate18 on April 25, 2018
Collaborate 18 offers user training and networking for On-Prem EPM/Hyperion and Cloud EPM/Hyperion. We are proud to have been selected to present 6 conference sessions at the Oracle Applications Users Group Forum!
Join Deanna Sunde of Key Performance Ideas at her session HomeStreet Bank Identifies Net Revenue Contribution With Essbase and Oracle Data Integrator to be held on April 25, 2018 at 4:15pm –5:15pm in South Seas A.
This session will showcase how HomeStreet wanted to improve their reporting and analysis of revenue, expenses, allocations and headcount at the branch level. Deanna will review how HomeStreet Bank built a reporting solution that replaced a multi-50MB Excel Cost Center/Branch Reporting Solution with Essbase ASO with Oracle Data Integrator to provide the fastest possible data retrieval times and reduce overall complexities of previous system. Learn how:
- Essbase is leveraged as the underlying database to store and calculate metadata and data
- To utilize Hyperion Financial Reporting and Smart View to report, view, and analyze the results
- To standardize reports using Financial Reports to allow for HTML, PDF and export to Excel
- To standardize data conversion and loading using Oracle Data Integrator
- Dimensionality and data allowed for robust reporting for required reporting and analysis
Posted on Thu, April 12, 2018
by Anne Stein