Webinar: How to Leverage Account Reconciliation Manager (ARM)
Leverage ARM to Reduce Risk, Ensure Accuracy and Monitor Results
Account Reconciliation Manager™ (ARM) helps companies reduce risk by providing real-time visibility and ensures accuracy in reconciliations. It is a module included within Oracle® Hyperion Financial Close Management Suite™ that improves data access, data quality and eases regulatory compliance.
Join us for this webinar, presented by Cullen Caballero, and learn how companies are optimizing performance by automating reconciliation tasks and supporting risk-based reconciliation cycles. Cullen will share how the centralized, application-based storage and reporting capabilities of ARM allows companies to manage guided workflows in every step of the close calendar.
Plus, hear how ARM:
- Enables a balanced integration appropriate for reconciliation by using capabilities using of Financial Data Quality Management Enterprise Edition™ (FDMEE)
- Provides mapping features to summarize the lowest level balances
- Offers efficiencies in the reconciliation process with flexible auto- and multi-currency routines
- Includes easy to use features for maintaining reconciliation assignments, including mass update and import capabilities
- Delivers activity monitoring status, process aging, global and local performance metrics, and compliance metrics through web based dashboards
Date: October 15, 2015
Time: 2pmET, 1pmCT, 11amPT
Location: Convenience of your office
Presented by Cullen Caballero
Cullen is an Oracle Hyperion certified consultant with extensive experience implementing the full life cycle of EPM solutions from design, project management, implementation, administration, analysis, and reporting development. His experience also spans across several industries and companies of all sizes. Recognized for his analytic skills, he delivers complex solutions to clients in support of their strategic goals.
Posted on Wed, October 7, 2015
by Anne Stein