Are your applications properly maintained by qualified and well trained Administrators or Support personnel? Would you be able to continue to deliver the mission critical needs of the business from your systems if your administrators were unavailable?
You depend on your applications to deliver mission critical functionality: from driving your forecasting and analytic processes to close, consolidation and reporting to the street. Therefore, you depend on your in-house team of administrators and system support personnel to ensure that the on-premise and cloud based applications are available and delivering accurate results. This administrative function is susceptible to and impacted by unexpected turnover, vacations, and headcount reductions — all directly impacting the availability of your mission critical systems. Additionally, are you certain they are receiving the training necessary to provide the support you require? This is why Key Performance Ideas offers help through our S.M.A.R.T. Managed Services program, or System Maintenance And Remote Troubleshooting.
- Reduce staffing exposure
- Ensures high availability of all your applications
- Leverages U.S.-Based professionals
- Provides supplemental administrative support to your staff
- Reduces operational risk
- Delivers an organized pool of cross-trained, development-level experts
- Eliminates “single point of failure” concerns
- Simple 30-day cancellation policy
- Option for global 24-hour coverage