Leverage Oracle's Business Intelligence Tools in the Cloud to Deliver High-Value Timecard & Payroll Analytics
Would you like to analyze your timecard & payroll expenses and make that information actionable in your decision making? We will be discussing the implementation of Oracle™ Analytics Cloud Service® (OAC), Oracle Enterprise Performance and Budgeting Cloud Service® (EPBCS), Oracle Data Integrator® (ODI), and Oracle Database cloud at Able Services, America's largest family-owned provider of Janitorial, Engineering, and Facility solutions.
Join us for our webinar as we review Oracle Analytics Cloud Service Enterprise Edition® (OAC) and complimentary Oracle technologies to bring together this important data for high-value reporting and analytics and finally making this data actionable.
Our speaker, David Decker, will present a demonstration of OAC integrated with EPBCS and showcase how organizations can improve their overall reporting of business performance. During the webinar, he will be discussing:
- Converted legacy system payroll data and combine it with current ADP™ data in an Oracle Cloud data warehouse
- Leverage the ADP multi record flat file extract to load ADP paycheck data to the data warehouse
- Pull in all Cronos™ time card data through ADP flat file extracts to monitor timecard punches and edits on a daily basis
- Create a combined reporting solution where GL, Job Cost, Payroll and Timecard data can be analyzed, all in one place
- Gave Able the ability to respond to Union audit requests in a timely manner with a reduced manpower effort
- Leverage Essbase® cubes to report on GL and Job Cost data
March 12th, 2019
2pmET, 1pmCT, 11amPT
Convenience of your office