Learn more about KPI's Oracle Cloud EPM assessment & optimization approach
How confident are you that your Oracle Planning & Budgeting Cloud Service (EPBCS or PBCS) implementation was a success?
- Were all of your business requirements captured in your application design?
- Is the newly implemented system more complex than you had anticipated?
- Are you satisfied with the reporting and are users reverting back to spreadsheets for reports?
- Several organizations have engaged KPI to assess and optimize under-performing applications.
- Assessments and recommendations can be completed in as little as 2 days.
- Optimization efforts often can be completed in weeks (not months).
Whether you believe your implementation partner trained themselves on your project or you suspect your application is just shy of optimized, KPI can bring the largest knowledge base possible to assess your situation and provide solid recommendations.
Key Performance Ideas, Inc. (KPI) has implemented more Oracle Cloud EPM solutions than any other Oracle partner in North America. Many organizations feel that their PBCS implementation fell short of expectations and are engaging KPI to evaluate and optimize under-performing applications.
Would you like to learn more about our assessment and optimization approach?