December 14, 2017
Data Integration Options for EPBCS, PBCS, and FCCS Part 2
Would you like to have more options with data integration and automation within Oracle Enterprise Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service (EPBCS), Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service (PBCS) and Financial Consolidation and Close Cloud Service (FCCS)? Join Deanna Sunde, Oracle ACE, as she explores data integration options for EPBCS, PBCS and FCCS.
Part 2: Explore the metadata and data integration and automation options available for EPBCS/PBCS/FCCS. The second part of this two part series will cover loading data with Data Management, moving data between databases using Smart Push, Data Synchronization and xref/xwrite, including related use cases. Also discussed will be migrations between Test and Prod, backups and disaster recovery.
Attendees of this series will understand how the EPM Cloud tools replace the functionality of on premise dimension build and data load rules, .bat and maxl scripting. Use cases and pros and cons for the methods will be discussed as well as the file format requirements, options and code examples. Example EPM Automate scripts will also be presented.
Date: December 14, 2017
Location: Convenience of your office!
January 30, 2018
Workforce Planning in Oracle Enterprise Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service (EPBCS)
Does your company struggle with unreadable spreadsheets that track employee headcount and related workforce expenses? Did you know that Oracle offers an Enterprise version of the Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service (EPBCS) that uses several dynamic dashboards and reports to help your company meet strategic initiatives which is easily readable by your HR and FP&A teams and ready to scale to any size organization?
Join us for our webinar as we take a look at the Workforce Planning module of Oracle Enterprise Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service (EPBCS) which will showcase what can be enabled out-of-the-box including features such as detailed data granularity, expense and headcount planning, and workforce management.
Our speaker, Henry Rosenberg, will showcase how the module provides a structure for Compensation Expenses and Levels, Workforce Assumptions, Salary Grades, and Benefits and Taxes. Plus, hear how to leverage:
- Planning and Forecast Preparation - Discover how to project future labor expenses
- Employee Properties - Identify and track expenses based on properties related to employees and use Smart Lists to configure to the individual employee
- Non-Compensation Expenses - Display dashboards and forms for non-compensation analytics, including costs of hiring a new employee
- Performance Metrics - Analyze the performance of employees in a POV (point-of-view) and rate employees for compensation purposes
- Merit Rates - Set rates of salary increases based on Performance Metric ratings
Date: January 30th, 2018
February 27, 2018
Oracle Analytics Cloud Service (OAC) Demonstration
How many ways does your organization analyze data using spreadsheets and various software tools? Are you meeting decision maker’s demands of insight, speed and visualization? Would you like a solution that delivers correct and consistent results and is organized with easier access to all data sources for improved decision making?
Join us for our webinar as we review Oracle Analytics Cloud Service Enterprise Edition (OAC), a single platform that empowers your organization to ask any question of any data in any environment on any device.
Our speaker, David Decker, will review how the components included in OAC are used, integrate, and improve the overall reporting picture of your business:
- Essbase – An OLAP (Online Analytical Processing) Server that provides an environment for ”speed of thought” analytics for “super users” using a familiar Excel front-end interface
- Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) - A comprehensive BI and analytics platform that delivers a full range of capabilities—including interactive dashboards, ad hoc queries, mobile analytics, notifications and alerts, enterprise and financial reporting, and scorecard and strategy management
- Data Visualization Cloud Service (DVCS) - A drag and drop application that makes easy yet powerful visual analytics accessible to everyone
- Oracle Day by Day - the first enterprise analytics application that knows what, when and why you are interested in specific data
David will share how to:
- Use Essbase and Smart View to create “speed of thought” business analytics
- Utilize OAC as a single source of truth in business reporting
- Combine Essbase, Oracle Database Cloud Service and on premise data to create Dashboards in OBIEE
- Use DVCS to create quick drag and drop data visualizations
- Use Oracle Day by Day to keep you in touch with your data on the go
Date: February 27th, 2018
March 20, 2018
Capital Asset Planning in Oracle Enterprise Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service (EPBCS)
Would you like to be manage new capital investments using case-specific methods, proper cash flow planning, and buy versus lease comparisons? Would you like to improve the management of exiting asset-related expenses such as repairs and insurance? Are you able to plan new and existing intangibles, including amortization and cash flow planning in an accurate & efficient manner?
Join us for our webinar as we take a look at the Capital Asset Planning module of Oracle Enterprise Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service (EPBCS) and how it provides overall capital expense spend analysis and review, including asset summary reports, actual versus plan variances, as well as the impact on the balance sheet, income statement, and cash flow by asset class and business unit.
Our speaker will showcase how the module can provide simplified implementation processes and reduced maintenance requirements while at the same time allow Finance to access the immediate impact of capital asset decisions on financial statements. Learn how you can leverage this module to achieve greater accuracy, predictability and accountability, as well as gain security over data and calculations. Specifically, we will review how to:
- New Capital Investment – Create a framework to support depreciation and amortization calculation and asset-related expense planning for full P&L impact
- Manage Existing Assets – Take advantage of automated processes for retirements, transfers and improvements
- Intangibles – Use this module for new and existing, including impairments
- Capital Expense Review – Leverage overall capital expense spend analysis for Finance to identify the effects of asset outcomes
Date: March 20th, 2018
View our previous Webinar Series events on YouTube
- Oracle FCCS
- Oracle ODI 12c
- Oracle FDMEE
- All About EPMA
- Oracle Smart View
- On premise Migration to the Cloud
- Oracle HPCM
- How to Leverage Account Reconciliation Manager (ARM)
- How to Leverage MDX