ONESTREAM MANAGED SERVICES
OneStream Software provides a revolutionary CPM 2.0 solution, the OneStream XF SmartCPM platform. OneStream XF unifies and simplifies financial consolidation, planning, reporting, analytics and financial data quality for sophisticated organizations. Deployed via the cloud or on-premise, OneStream is an agile solution that easily adapts to changes in business. It delivers corporate standards and controls, with the flexibility for business units to report and plan at additional levels of detail without impacting corporate standards – all through a single application.
You depend on your OneStream software to deliver mission critical functionality: to rapidly consolidate and report financial results, meet global regulatory requirements, reduce the cost of compliance, and deliver confidence in the numbers. Therefore, you depend on your in-house team of administrators and system support personnel to ensure that the OneStream products are available and delivering accurate results. This administrative function is susceptible to and impacted by unexpected turnover, vacations, and headcount reductions, as well as inadequate OneStream Training and Education — all directly impacting the availability of your mission critical systems. This is why Key Performance Ideas offers OneStream Administration via our S.M.A.R.T. program.
Key Performance Ideas has been providing clients with Managed Services for over a decade.
- Unlike other service providers, our clients receive an individually named administrator that works with their organization constantly and continually. They are permanent and act as a team member you know by name. We are not a ticketing system!
- Our team members are highly trained Finance and Accounting US-based professionals and are Dale Carnegie Customer Essential trained and certified.
- Our Service Level Agreements (SLAs) offer guaranteed response times, including an escalation path to technical experts within our Consulting Group.
- Our OneStream Managed Services can be customized to address your specific needs, including flexible scheduling for part-time or full-time support.
- We offer a simple 30 day cancellation policy and our services can be secured for 90 days at a time. We will not lock our clients into an annual services plan!
- We have US-based staff with resources in Europe and Asia to provide global 24 hour coverage when needed.