Oracle EPM Automate: Tips and Tricks
Interested in reducing the time spent in your data loading and export processes? The EPM Automate utility can help you do just that and much more within the context of Oracle Cloud!
Join Noah Neal on this webinar replay as he presents his session held at both Collaborate and Kscope. Learn how this tool works and can be used for automating processes to save time in day-to-day business activities. These processes include data and metadata import and export, business rule launches, data movement across cubes, application backup and restore, and much more.
Noah shares how EPM Automate can be integrated with scripts to perform a number of different tasks outside of Planning. Watch the webinar and:
- Learn details on scripting and syntax
- Hear how to use Email notifications
- Having logging & error issues? This webinar will show how to handle them!
- Learn about implications for source and target systems and larger data streams
- Hear how you can minimize maintenance and allow your business to save time and enhance processes
Posted on Mon, October 23, 2017
by Anne Stein