ORACLE FCCS MANAGED SERVICES
Oracle Financial Consolidation and Close Cloud Service (FCCS) is a cloud-based solution that addresses the management and legal entity consolidation needs for a broad spectrum of customers. Built after the successful launch of Oracle Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service (PBCS), Oracle’s fully integrated EPM Cloud for close and consolidations application provides significant out of the box functionality and built-in task orchestration for management of the overall close process.
You depend on your Oracle FCCS software to deliver mission critical functionality: to rapidly consolidate and report financial results, meet global regulatory requirements, reduce the cost of compliance, and deliver confidence in the numbers. Therefore, you depend on your in-house team of administrators and system support personnel to ensure that the Hyperion products are available and delivering accurate results. This administrative function is susceptible to and impacted by unexpected turnover, vacations, and headcount reductions, as well as inadequate Hyperion Training and Education — all directly impacting the availability of your mission critical systems. This is why Key Performance Ideas offers Hyperion Administration via our S.M.A.R.T. program.
Key Performance Ideas has been providing clients with Hyperion and BI Managed Services for over a decade. We are the #1 Hyperion Managed Services provider in the nation! How?
- Unlike other service providers, our clients receive an individually named administrator that works with their organization constantly and continually. They are permanent and act as a team member you know by name. We are not a ticketing system!
- Our team members are 100% Oracle certified, highly trained Finance and Accounting US-based professionals and are Dale Carnegie Customer Essential trained and certified.
- Our Service Level Agreements (SLAs) offer guaranteed response times, including an escalation path to technical experts within our Consulting Group.
- Our Hyperion Managed Services can be customized to address your specific needs, including flexible scheduling for part-time or full-time support, capacity monitoring and performance tuning.
- We offer a simple 30 day cancellation policy and our services can be secured for 90 days at a time. We will not lock our clients into an annual services plan!
- We have US-based staff with resources in Canada, Europe, and Asia to provide global 24 hour coverage.
- Price! No one can beat the nation’s #1 Hyperion and BI Managed Services company.
WANT MORE INFORMATION?