ORACLE SMART VIEW
Are you able to leverage Oracle Smart View to deliver the information you need to make decisions? Do you have the right training and education to efficiently present discoveries in the right format to support management and business partners?
Oracle Smart View provides a common Microsoft Office interface designed specifically for Oracle's Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) and Business Intelligence (BI). Using Smart View, you can view, import, manipulate, distribute and share data in Microsoft interfaces.
Let us help you leverage Smart View to access and integrate EPM and BI data directly from the data source into Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Microsoft Outlook. Key Performance Ideas can help you create full ad hoc and free form analysis capabilities for:
- On premise solutions, including Oracle Hyperion Financial Management, Oracle Essbase, Oracle Hyperion Planning and Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition
- Oracle EPM Cloud data sources, including Oracle Enterprise Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service, Oracle Planning and Budgeting Cloud, Oracle Financial Consolidation and Close Cloud, and Oracle Tax Reporting Cloud
Plus, we can help you access data from relational or multidimensional sources and can provide the Smart View training and education you need to reduce the time spent on building reports or drowning in spreadsheets to actually analyzing business performance and make fact-based decisions. Furthermore, to complement our consulting services, we provide Smart View administration services through our Managed Services program.
To learn more about our Smart View Training and Education, contact us today!
How to Look Smarter with Smart View!
Watch a replay of our webinar as we present the features and functions of Smart View that can help you be smarter, including how to:
- Leverage Microsoft Office PowerPoint, Word and Excel for financial reporting
- Improve performance visibility with Flash Reporting, Dashboards and Butterfly Reports
- Better management of reporting processes with a simple & automated refresh
- Take advantage of key attributes of Smart View including planning metadata maintenance, adding attribute dimensions, displaying alias member selections, and pivoting multiple members
This video also presents advanced techniques available in Smart View, including Cascading, Smart Slice, and Smart Query. Watch and learn how Smart View can help you look smarter by enhancing how you support business partners and improving decision-making.