Salesforce.com Sales Cloud
Salesforce.com’s Sales Cloud enables organizations of all sizes to quickly find customers, close deals, and grow their customer base with flexible deployment options and no Capital expenditure on software and hardware. Salesforce CRM (customer relationship management) accelerates productivity by enabling your sales representatives to get a complete view of their accounts and customers, key contacts, and any activity history all the while giving their managers insight into their opportunities, amounts, stages, competition, and more.
You depend on your Salesforce solution to deliver mission critical functionality: from driving your sales quotas and opportunity processes to pipeline reporting. Therefore, you depend on your in-house team of administrators to ensure that the Salesforce products are available and delivering accurate results. This administrative function is susceptible to and impacted by unexpected turnover, vacations, and headcount reductions, as well as enhanced training — all directly impacting the availability of your mission critical systems. This is why Key Performance Ideas offers Salesforce Managed Services via our S.M.A.R.T. program.
Key Performance Ideas has been providing clients with Managed Services for over a decade. How?
- Unlike other service providers, our clients receive an individually named administrator that works with their organization constantly and continually. They are permanent and act as a team member you know by name. We are not a ticketing system!
- Our team members are 100% Salesforce Administration certified, highly trained Sales and Marketing US-based professionals and are Dale Carnegie Customer Essential trained and certified.
- Our Service Level Agreements (SLAs) offer guaranteed response times, including an escalation path to technical experts within our Consulting Group.
- Our Sales Cloud Managed Services can be customized to address your specific needs, including flexible scheduling for part-time or full-time support, capacity monitoring and performance tuning.
- We offer a simple 30 day cancellation policy and our services can be secured for 90 days at a time. We will not lock our clients into an annual services plan!
- We have US-based staff with global reach for 24 hour service needs