St. Louis: Are your drowning in spreadsheets during your budgeting and planning cycle?
What if you could take the complexity out of your planning and budgeting cycles? Now you can!
You are cordially invited to an informative luncheon hosted by Key Performance Ideas and Oracle at Oracle’s St. Louis office. Join us for lunch and network with your fellow business leaders and learn how you can made budgeting simple, through:
- Significantly reduce planning, budgeting and forecasting cycles
- Improving the accuracy of your plans
- Leveraging the most widely used enterprise application in the market – Microsoft Office via Hyperion Smartview
- Utilizing pre-built functionality for rapid, validated implementation
See for yourself how you and your team can build, track and optimize your budgeting and forecasting processes without the pain of multiple spreadsheets – in a fraction of the time, in the cloud!
Key Performance Ideas’ Scott Costello will present how other organizations, including SunSource, in Addison, IL, and Culligan, in Rosemont, IL, are leveraging PBCS or Hyperion Planning in the cloud to improve planning processes and increase forecast accuracy.
Plus, we will provide a hands-on-lab at this session only! BYOL (Bring Your Own Laptop) and we will showcase how to:
- Construct application in minutes
- Load all of your organizations structures (chart of accounts, entities, etc.)
- Create forecasting templates
- Interact completely within Excel (and appeal to your user community!)
Date: July 30th, 2014
Who should attend?
St. Louis business leaders with P&L responsibility, including:
And anyone in management that wants to learn how they can seamlessly manage their budgeting cycle across multiple teams with a cloud-based planning tool.
Proudly sponsored by:
Posted on Tue, July 1, 2014
by Anne Stein