- Is your IT team not properly trained or do they lack sufficient focus to support your Oracle Hyperion Planning solution?
- Has your organization failed to properly complete backups or failed to restore from a backup? Do you know if your backup works?
- Would you like to efficiently and economically upgrade from an older version of Hyperion Planning?
- Is your organization’s technology strategy changing to a Cloud-based initiative?
If you answered “Yes” to any of these questions, migrating your Oracle Hyperion Planning on-premise application to the Cloud is your solution!
You are cordially invited to The Capital Grille for lunch to hear how organizations today are benefiting from never having to worry about services going down or the responsibility of system recovery. Our presenter, Scott Costello, will share how these organizations receive complete backups of their application and are always current on the latest versions and patches, automatically!
Plus, as the nation’s leading implementer of Oracle Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service (PBCS), we will share success stories from:
- Diono who is also leveraging PBCS for Sales Forecasting- by Customer and Product Detail
- CTDI who is completing Daily Forecasting with PBCS
- Western Alliance Bancorporation who is developing Strategic and M&A Plans with PBCS
Join us on July 22nd from 12:00–1:30pm at The Capital Grille- Dunwoody!
Space for this informative lunch seminar is limited.