Do you know about all the new features and advances Oracle has released with Smart View?
Watch the webinar as we provide an update needed by anyone leveraging Hyperion Planning (including Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service), Hyperion Financial Management, Essbase, Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition, and Hyperion Workforce Planning for ad-hoc and free form analysis and data access from relationship and multi-dimensional sources.
Learn about new key new features since the 126.96.36.199 release, including:
- Data Submission- submitting without refresh
- POV and Pivot Enhancements- multiple members and single dimension
- New Microsoft Capabilities- Surface Pro, Windows 8 and Office 2013 now supported
- Displaying Fully Qualified Variable Names- global, application and database level
- Changes to Smart View Options- apply to all existing sheets and all new worksheets
- New Alias Table for Essbase and Planning- member selection dialog box
- Planning Extension- import and work with meta data
Plus, hear about advanced techniques, such as:
- Cascading Reports- key points and custom headers
- Smart Slice
- Smart Query
- How to embed Reports in Microsoft Office