Does your company struggle with unreadable spreadsheets that track employee headcount and related workforce expenses? Did you know that Oracle offers an Enterprise version of the Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service (EPBCS) that uses several dynamic dashboards and reports to help your company meet strategic initiatives which is easily readable by your HR and FP&A teams and ready to scale to any size organization?
Join us for our webinar as we take a look at the Workforce Planning module of Oracle Enterprise Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service (EPBCS) which will showcase what can be enabled out-of-the-box including features such as detailed data granularity, expense and headcount planning, and workforce management.
Our speaker, Henry Rosenberg, will showcase how the module provides a structure for Compensation Expenses and Levels, Workforce Assumptions, Salary Grades, and Benefits and Taxes. Plus, hear how to leverage:
- Planning and Forecast Preparation – Discover how to project future labor expenses
- Employee Properties – Identify and track expenses based on properties related to employees and use Smart Lists to configure to the individual employee
- Non-Compensation Expenses – Display dashboards and forms for non-compensation analytics, including costs of hiring a new employee
- Performance Metrics – Analyze the performance of employees in a POV (point-of-view) and rate employees for compensation purposes
- Merit Rates – Set rates of salary increases based on Performance Metric ratings
Date: January 30th, 2018