How many ways does your organization analyze data using spreadsheets and various software tools? Are you meeting decision maker’s demands of insight, speed and visualization? Would you like a solution that delivers correct and consistent results and is organized with easier access to all data sources for improved decision making?
Join us for our webinar as we review Oracle Analytics Cloud Service Enterprise Edition (OAC), a single platform that empowers your organization to ask any question of any data in any environment on any device.
Our speaker, David Decker, will review how the components included in OAC are used, integrated, and improve the overall reporting picture of your business:
- Essbase – An OLAP (Online Analytical Processing) Server that provides an environment for ”speed of thought” analytics for “super users” using a familiar Excel front-end interface
- Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) – A comprehensive BI and analytics platform that delivers a full range of capabilities—including interactive dashboards, ad hoc queries, mobile analytics, notifications and alerts, enterprise and financial reporting, and scorecard and strategy management
- Data Visualization Cloud Service (DVCS) – A drag and drop application that makes easy yet powerful visual analytics accessible to everyone
- Oracle Day by Day – the first enterprise analytics application that knows what, when and why you are interested in specific data
David will share how to:
- Use Essbase and Smart View to create “speed of thought” business analytics
- Utilize OAC as a single source of truth in business reporting
- Combine Essbase, Oracle Database Cloud Service and on premise data to create Dashboards in OBIEE
- Use DVCS to create quick drag and drop data visualizations
- Use Oracle Day by Day to keep you in touch with your data on the go
Date: February 27th, 2018