Kscope 18 is a premier Oracle Developer Conference that attracts Oracle experts from all over the world. We are proud to have been selected to present 10 conference sessions at the ODTUG Forum!
Join Deanna Sunde of Key Performance Ideas at her session Migrating On-Premise EPM Applications to the Oracle Cloud: A Presentation of Case Studies to be held on June 12, 2018 at 10:15 AM – 11:15 AM in Northern Hemisphere A2, Fifth Level.
Would you like to move your Oracle EPM environment to the Cloud? Are you still using spreadsheets for financial planning and forecasting? The Cloud is attractive for any organization – no initial upfront cost for hardware or software, less IT involvement, and no annual maintenance costs. Attend this presentation and hear how others have moved and learn how migration is not as difficult as you may think! Migrating on premise processes to Oracle Enterprise Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service (EPBCS) or Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service (PBCS) provides a great opportunity for you to clean your current environment and data structures and streamline your processes. This session features key case studies! Hear how:
- AAR Corporation moved from a legacy budgeting and reporting solution to the Cloud and reduced calculations from 20 minutes to 15 seconds, improved visibility into their entire GL and reduced integration complexity
- IDT, a leading solutions provider in RF, high performance timing, and memory interface, used a “move and improve” process to migrate from an on-premise Hyperion Planning solution to Oracle EPBCS and implement Workforce Planning
- ReachLocal, an online marketing and advertising solution provider, combined applications and databases into one cloud app
- A metals recycling company combined applications and databases into one cloud app
- A leading builder of new homes migrated from HFM to EPBCS
- A utility company migrated from on premise Planning to PBCS
- A major consumer goods company migrated from Essbase/VBA to PBCS for marketing spend forecasting