Interested in working with us? Learn more
ABOUT THIS CAREER
The Hyperion Essbase and Planning administrator will successfully manage operational support responsibilities for one or more Key Performance Ideas customers and this position offers the convenience of a work-from-home situation.
- Provide operational support to one or more of Key Performance Ideas clients simultaneously.
- Utilize various remote administration technologies to assist various levels of individuals at the customer site, including Budgeting and Planning Managers and Financial Analysts.
- Disciplined use of Key Performance Ideas’ Help Desk software to communicate status to the client and log solution.
- Generate monthly metrics package to client summarizing activity.
- 2-3 years minimum combined Hyperion Planning and Essbase experience
- Highly skilled in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Excellent documentation skills are required
- Superior presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Advanced analytical, diagnostic and technical skills
- Ability to work successfully from the home office
- Home office environment which eliminates interruptions and background noise.
- A work ethic which provides consistent hours of work aligned to Key Performance Ideas clients’ hours of operation.
- Understanding of corporate business processes, including fundamental Finance concepts as well as forecasting and budgeting cycles, and corporate reporting requirements
- Knowledge and ability to comprehend analytical models and their concepts from across a client’s entire organization
- Understanding of business intelligence concepts
- 4 year degree in Finance or MIS
- Understanding of other Hyperion Reporting products such as Hyperion Reports, Hyperion Analyzer
- Understanding of other Hyperion tools such as Hyperion Application Link, MDM, etc.
- 2+ years operational corporate finance forecasting, budgeting and planning experience
- Certified Hyperion Professional Essbase
- Certified Hyperion Professional for Hyperion Planning
- Experience working with MaxL scripting language