KPI MANAGED SERVICES SFDC ADMINISTRATOR
Interested in working with us? Learn more
ABOUT THIS CAREER
Key Performance Ideas is a full-service systems integrator and implementation consultancy. Our strategic, goal-oriented service offerings are designed to enable companies of all sizes to derive the most value from their software solutions. As a SFDC Preferred Partner and Certified Services Provider, Key Performance Ideas employs industry-renowned consultants with expertise in creating and delivering world-class solutions that match the individual needs of our clients. Key Performance Ideas is headquartered in Nevada with offices in Los Angeles, the San Francisco Bay Area, Chicago, Singapore, and the U.K.
Key Performance Ideas has unmatched experience in implementing and integrating state-of-the-art solutions for the Fortune 500, medium and small organizations. Our depth of knowledge in finance, sales, technology infrastructure and best practices was derived by not only leading hundreds of deployments worldwide, but from our past roles in finance, technology, and sales in a broad range of industries. We facilitate communication within organizations by serving as the bridge between finance, IT and the end user. These are the key components that make Key Performance Ideas a globally recognized leader.
Information Technology and Services.
Job Title: SFDC Administrator – Work from Home.
Mid- Senior Level
Key Performance Ideas, Inc. (KPI) is a dynamic and growing Business Performance Intelligence consultancy. By joining our team, you will support some of the nation’s premier businesses, all while working with a team that shares the goal of realizing your professional ambitions.
The SFDC Administrator role will successfully manage SFDC operational support responsibilities for one or more KPI customers. This position offers the convenience of a work-from-home situation with very limited travel.
Desired Skills and Expertise:
- 2-3 years minimum SFDC administration experience with hands on experience in tasks including setting up roles, permission sets, access management, organizational changes, etc.
- Experienced in sales territory administration including setting lead routing rules, names account management rules, and territorial hierarchies.
- The ability to make recommendations to improve processes and give best practice suggestions on customer applications.
- Experience with designing and building sales management dashboards preferred.
- Experienced with Data Governance Manager to maintain data quality through ongoing data analysis.
- Assist with ad-hoc reporting requests and optimize user experience related to reports and dashboards.
- Provide support to the sales, marketing, sales operations and customer operations teams, including issues identification and issue resolution/escalation.
- Design and implement customer objects and advanced functionality based on strategic initiatives and project roadmaps.
- Identify and evaluate new features and functionality with each release and recommend enhancements for SFDC customers.
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients
- Must be able to work independently and lead a customer account
- Highly skilled in MS-Office products
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent documentation skills
- Superior presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work successfully from the home office
- Home office environment which eliminates interruptions and background noise.
- A work ethic which provides consistent hours of work aligned to KPI’s customer’s hours of operation.
- Knowledge and ability to comprehend analytical models and their concepts from across a customer’s entire organization
- Understanding of business intelligence concepts
- Must be detail oriented with excellent troubleshooting skills
- 4 year degree in business or IT