Hyperion Financial Management
Oracle Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) is a financial consolidation and reporting application built with advanced Web technology and designed to be used and maintained by the finance team. It provides financial managers the ability to rapidly consolidate and report financial results, meet global regulatory requirements, reduce the cost of compliance and deliver confidence in the numbers.
At Key Performance Ideas, our HFM consultants partner with our clients to complete a full HFM implementation that will improve consolidation and reporting processes and reduce internal control risks. From business and technical requirements to installation and development to hands-on Hyperion Financial Management training, let Key Performance Ideas move your financial managers from the role of scorekeeper to one of business partner — delivering financial and non-financial analysis that supports strategic and operational management decisions. Additionally, we can help you develop standardized financial data management processes through web-based guided workflows with Oracle Hyperion Financial Data Quality Management (FDMEE) and view, import, manipulate, distribute and share data in Microsoft Office applications with Smart View.
Need Hyperion Financial Management Administrators?
You depend on your HFM software to deliver mission critical functionality: to rapidly consolidate and report financial results, meet global regulatory requirements, reduce the cost of compliance, and deliver confidence in the numbers. Therefore, you depend on your in-house team of administrators and system support personnel to ensure that the Hyperion products are available and delivering accurate results. This administrative function is susceptible to and impacted by unexpected turnover, vacations, and headcount reductions — all directly impacting the availability of your mission critical systems. This is why Key Performance Ideas offers Hyperion Administration via our S.M.A.R.T. program.
Oracle Hyperion Financial Close Management
Do you manage the extended financial close process using offline spreadsheets, emails and phone calls? This is cumbersome and time-consuming and can often slow the financial close and make it more error-prone. Let Key Performance Ideas help you build a web-based management of period-end close activities across the extended financial close cycle. Oracle Hyperion Financial Close Management can help you manage all financial close cycle tasks, including ledger and subledger close, data loading and mapping, financial consolidation, account reconciliation, tax/treasury and internal and external reporting processes.
HFM Success: Surviving Divestiture
After being acquired, this company needed to provide financial information to its acquiring firm. However, they had little capability for financial reporting or analysis. In fact, its previous owner only provided summary consolidated financial results…
HFM Key Business Benefits
- Reduce consolidation, close, and reporting cycles by days or weeks and deliver timely results internally and externally
- Reduce compliance costs and deliver a single version of the truth through the Web to improve internal and external transparency
- Maintain a regulatory filing to general ledger audit trail, providing confidence in the financial results
- Conduct in-depth analysis of key performance and operational metrics easily
- Discover new sources of profitability and cash flow by company, product, brand, and customer segment
- Realize new benefits quickly with packaged regulatory reporting functionality
- Add the capabilities of a comprehensive suite of enterprise performance management applications as needs and budgets dictate
HFM Key Features
- Global consolidation features
- Scalable web architecture
- Unlimited dimensionality
- Complete audit trails
- Powerful reporting and analysis tools • Robust data integration
Learn More about Oracle Hyperion Financial Management!