Oracle Hyperion Planning is an agile planning solution that supports enterprise wide planning, budgeting, and forecasting using desktop, mobile and Microsoft Office interfaces. It provides a robust modeling framework that helps develop reliable financial forecasts based on sales and operational assumptions to produce cost effective enterprise alignment.
At Key Performance Ideas, 100% of consultants have achieved Hyperion certification. We partner with our clients to build a solution that leverages Hyperion Planning best practices to provide timely, actionable plans to help make informed business decisions. We begin every project with a business and technical review and strategy session that bridges the gap between Finance, IT and end users. Then, our Hyperion consultants complete the full spectrum of the project deliverables, from development and implementation to knowledge transfer, including training for your Hyperion Planning Administrator. We also support clients in adopting Hyperion Workforce Planning, Hyperion Capital Asset Planning, Hyperion Essbase, Smart View, Smart Lists, and Hyperion Planning webforms. We also help develop Hyperion Planning business rules and task lists to help users navigate through the application to ensure complete data collection. Our clients are benefiting from best practice Hyperion Planning process management and are driving predictive planning across their organization.
Need Hyperion Administrators?
You depend on your Hyperion Planning solution to deliver mission critical functionality: from driving your forecasting and analytic processes to and reporting. Therefore, you depend on your in-house team of administrators and system support personnel to ensure that the Hyperion products are available and delivering accurate results. This administrative function is susceptible to and impacted by unexpected turnover, vacations, and headcount reductions — all directly impacting the availability of your mission critical systems. This is why Key Performance Ideas offers Hyperion Administration via our S.M.A.R.T. Advantage program.
Oracle Public Sector Planning and Budgeting
Are you a public sector, healthcare, or higher education organization? Key Performance Ideas understands how you are faced with increasingly complex planning and budgeting processes and increased compliance and regulatory requirements. Let us help you implement Oracle Public Sector Planning Budgeting – either on premise or in the cloud – to simplify budget preparation, review and approval, publication, and disclosure. By utilizing prebuilt models, we can help you accurately forecast the impact of employee compensation on overall budgets.
Hyperion Planning Key Business Benefits:
- Reduce budgeting and planning cycles by weeks or months
- Improve forecast reliability
- Appeal to a wider user community through an intuitive Web user interface
- Provide familiar user interface for users with full Microsoft Office integration
- Reduce planning cycles with anywhere, anytime mobile
- Eliminate time lag between when plans are updated and reports are refreshed
- Reduce cost of ownership through superior application deployment, management tools and packaged data integration
- Lay the foundation for making the transition to Enterprise Business Planning
Learn More about Oracle Hyperion Planning!
Hyperion Planning Key Features:
- Hybrid data model facilitates planning, analysis and commentary
- Flexible workflow capabilities
- Reliability with predictive planning capabilities
- Seamless Microsoft Office integration
- Collaboration and alignment with easy to use mobile friendly web interface
- Built in reporting and dashboards
- Proven and scalable architecture
- Robust integration with ERP sources with drill back
- Enterprise grade deployment and backups
- Agility with full mobile planning and workflow capabilities
- Instant calculations and fast aggregations
REDUCTION IN PLANNING CALCULATION PROCESS FROM 24 HOURS TO 90 MINUTES!
As a global manufacturing leader, this company invests in technology to improve the visibility of operational and financial performance. They utilize Oracle® E-Business™ (EBS) for daily operations, Oracle Human Resources™ (HR) for all management and Oracle Fixed Assets™ for asset management. They also turned to Oracle for their financial planning and reporting needs and implemented Oracle Hyperion Planning™ to sunset their previous Business Objects® reporting and manual Microsoft Excel™ budgeting.
SP+: HYPERION PLANNING AND ESSBASE- MEETING STANDARDIZATION AND CLIENT NEEDS
SP+’s growth led the company to sunset a legacy planning solution and implement a standard world-class financial planning and reporting system across the entire organization. Critical to the success of the implementation however was the need to replicate current planning processes, as well as give users the ability to plan, forecast and report at multiple fiscal calendars for SP+’s clients. They chose Oracle® Hyperion Planning™ and Essbase™ and selected Key Performance Ideas as their implementation partner.